How It Works?
Create An Account
Creating an account gives you the privileged to be part of IPBIM community.
Online Training & Assessment
Regular Training and Assessment of members to build boost their career path
Join IPBIM Community
Be part of IPBIM community to share idea, activities and also participate in offline training
Progress to IPBIM Leadership
Fellow Member, Faculty Member, IPBIM Partner, IPBIM Board and IPBIM Investor
What is IPBIM?
The full meaning of IPBIM is Institute of Productivity and Business Innovation Management; registered in 2016. IPBIM is operating with the approval of the Federal Ministry of Education and the office of the Anthony General of the federation, Nigeria. The journey began in 2007 with the School of Productivity Nigeria, which was born out of the need to raise a productive workforce.
IPBIM is a non-profit, globally focused African institution of productivity and innovation learning. Our world-class learning models and globally distinguished faculty will constantly enable us to raise futurists and disruptors whom we regard as productive thinkers and innovators. IPBIM is headquartered in Lagos. However, our impact is felt globally; particularly in Africa.
Frequently Asked Question
Registration is easy; it is either you take a course with IPBIM through any of our platforms (online or offline) or you go straight to join the IPBIM community (New Member Registration) which gives you our latest online or offline class schedules that provides you the entrance to follow the membership grade in the community. Please note, IPBIM community is the haven of innovators and disruptors; the hub of unconventional people who are thinking to do much more, do differently and do global. Do any of these attributes describe you? Then you can proceed to register!
- Lite1 – Students in any higher institutions of learning or anyone with no working experience – Student Membership (s-IPBIM) - Annual Dues: N10,000
- Lite2 – Anyone with 0 – 2 years working experience in business or career – Affiliate Membership (af-IPBIM) - Annual Dues: N25,000
NB: IPBIM Lite has 5% discount on all our trainings and certification programs
- STD1 – Anyone who has from 2 years working experience but not up to 5 years in business or career – Associate Membership (as-IPBIM) - Annual Dues: N50,000
- STD2 – Anyone who has from 5 years working experience but not up to 10 years in business or career – Member (MIPBIM) - Annual Dues: N85,000
- PRM1 – Anyone who has from 10 years working experience but not up to 15 years in business or career – Professional (PIPBIM) - Annual Dues: N150,000
NB: Premium1 has 15% discount on all our trainings and certification programs
- PRM2 – Anyone who has from 15 years working experience and more but has also distinguished his/herself in a particular business or career – Fellow (FIPBIM) - Annual Dues: N350,000
NB: Premium2 has 20% discount on all our trainings and certification programs
NB: The Honorary Fellowship award shall be given to individuals that has distinguished themselves in their areas of pursuits and have become authorities in their fields. This people have contributed immensely to the development of their industry or have created an innovative product/service for the good of the industry. (The years of experience may not count here but the outstanding achievement which is at the prerogative of award committee) – They receive (IPBIM-X)
There are many benefits as a member of IPBIM Community; the followings capture some of them)
1. Increase in Productivity and Innovation Knowledge
2. Assessing your personal productivity edge through our PPP App
3. Find appropriate community of like minds in your chosen areas
4. Have access to mentors and coaches who takes you through your career journey
5. Get latest information and upgrade knowledge in your industry or chosen area
6. Find collaborators who are link minds on your desired dreams and aspiration
7. Get the opportunity to get engaged with a job of your dream
8. Get the opportunity to get loan or grants to do your business
9. Get opportunity to get bag Masters in Productivity Management from foreign Institutions.
10. Get the opportunity to project your goods/services/idea/potential capacity to thousands of like minds
11. Find opportunity to do internship or learn from others who are already in the business or career of the future.
12. Have opportunity to do or part of community project that will give you relevance and legacy in the society.
There are many other things you enjoy outside the IPBIM Community; the followings capture some of them)
1. Opportunity of becoming a global member of the Word Confederation of Productivity Science (WCPS)
2. You have the opportunity to be a member of International Association of Innovation Professionals (IAIP)
3. You have the opportunity to have your Doctorate degrees in Productivity or management related field
4. You have the opportunity to be positioned for international funding and attend international conferences paid for via your IPBIM CSR projects
5. You have the opportunity to become a certified productivity/Innovation coach or consultant to organisations and make more money as a solution provider
6. You have the opportunity to meet with the governments of African countries in proffering national productivity and innovation solutions
Over the years, unemployment has been on the increase as more students graduate from schools and other training centres. For a long time, the country has given little or no attention to productivity and innovation.
IPBIM is out to correct the gaps in our educational system by providing the education (Edutainment Model) that has the capacity to enhance individual and national productivity.
The IPBIM community membership allows you to mingle with best minds around the globe; innovators and inventors who want to challenge the status-quo and strongly set to Do More, Do Differently and Do Globally. This is the community of new people for a new assignment of productivity/innovation generation and distributions all around Africa by so doing impacting the world.
I welcome you to the Institute of Productivity and Business Innovation Management (IPIBIM), the home of Productive thinkers and Innovators! Our nation is in dire need of two major pillars to revamp our economy, enhance the quality lives of the citizens and give our nation a pride of place amongst the comity of thriving nations who are optimally maximizing their human and natural recourses. I can guess that you are already imagining what these two pillars could be? They are Productivity and Innovation!
Nigeria has been called the giant of Africa with just population numbers to show for it. Over the years, unemployment has been on the increase as more students graduate from schools and other training centres. Several administrations including the present one have only succeeded in making good promises and decorated achievements, yet the country ranks amongst the poorest in the world. One begins to wonder what could be wrong with the country. I have come to agree with several other persons that, nothing is wrong with the country other than the fact that the country is suffering from misplaced priorities.